ACT Recruitment is committed to privacy for everyone who accesses ACT Recruitment Website or use the agency to find work. Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we must comply with certain requirements which are designed to ensure that any Data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in the Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
What sort of data do we collect?
Any personal information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
The information we collect will be used to:
- Respond to inquiries.
- Process applications.
- Recruitment Process and for administrative purposes Data consists of information including your name, address, e-mail address, work and education history and your responses to and the results of assessments administered through the Website, plus details of your eligibility to work.
- To send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- With your consent email a newsletter to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We also collect information in the aggregate to provide us with a better understanding of the Users of our Website as a group, their browsing patterns and preferences. This Aggregate Data, does not contain personally identifiable information.
Why do we collect and process sensitive personal data?
We collect and process Sensitive Personal Data only so far as is necessary and in compliance with all applicable legislation. By using the Website and by registering your details with us, you consent to us collecting and processing Sensitive Personal Data supplied by you and disclosing this information to prospective employers, course providers and clients in connection with the Recruitment Process
Do we pass data to third parties?
We may pass Personal Data to Third Parties that help us to
- process Personal Data, to prospective or intended employers (or third parties assisting them in the recruitment process) or customers for the purpose of recruitment,
- where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source
- We may also pass Aggregate Data to social media providers like Facebook or carefully selected Third Parties to help us deliver content which is targeted to your preferences.
How is this data safeguarded?
The security of your Data is extremely important to us. Access to your Personal Data is only provided to our staff and Third Parties who help us to process data, to prospective employers or customers in order to help with the Recruitment Process
What are ‘cookies’ and why do we use them?
How do you remove your contact details from the database?
You can contact us to request for your information to be removed from our data base please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to know more about the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Contact the Information Commissioner Office
Click here https://ico.org.uk/